"THEIR NEED IS GREATER THAN MINE". Vivekananda Blood Donor's Club also known as VBDC was started with a noble cause of donating blood and ensure help to all in need. It is a non-profitable NGO registered under the Society Act. VBDC conducts awareness programme regarding blood donation to eliminate the fear of donating blood. It is a selfless organization which renders service to the society.
VBDC strives to:
- Identify the Donor's statewide.
- Increase public awareness and understanding regarding Blood Donation.
- Creating an opportunity for all the youth to donate blood.
- Ensure blood to all in need.
- Also rendering service to all the needy people.
A society is the one in which all people help their fellow being.
The vision of VDBC is to eliminate unfortunate death due to want of blood. As we move towards our vision of being a selfless service to our society, we intend to motivate the youth of India to join hand with us. Our aim is to put our vision into action through awareness programs and focus on Blood Donation, activities to benefit the society, and a commitment to build a strong relation with the society.